Placing bets on tennis matches at online sportsbooks is allowed in most US states. You can now wager on top events, including the ATP, WTA, ITF, Olympics, and others. Get the latest tennis odds for upcoming matchups lines for individual matches.
ATP Doubles Geneva
ATP Doubles Lyon
Challenger ATP Challenger Shymkent II, Kazakhstan Men Singles
Challenger ATP Challenger Francavilla, Italy Men Singles
Challenger ATP Challenger Tunis, Tunisia Men Singles
Challenger ATP Challenger Shymkent II, Kazakhstan Men Double
ITF Men ITF Montenegro F5, Men Singles
ITF Men ITF Croatia F6, Men Singles
ITF Men ITF Turkey F19, Men Singles
ITF Women ITF Israel 01A, Women Singles
Strasbourg WTA Doubles
Most online bookmakers provide you with wagering options for all tennis events. However, the majority of bettors usually bet on the most prominent events and tournaments. Learn about major tennis organizations below.
Established in 1972, the Association of Tennis Players is the top-level men’s professional tennis tour. It has the highest viewership, earnings, and these events give you the most wagering options. The ATP Tour (Association of Tennis Professionals)The ATP Tour is made up of ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500, and ATP 250.
WTA-Womens Tennis Association
Shortly after the ATP was established, Billie Jean King founded the WTA in 1973 for professional women tennis players. Historic players such as Martina Navratilova and Serena Williams are some of the most famous players to compete at these events.
ITF-International Tennis Federation
The International Tennis Federation is the oldest governing body of world tennis, beach tennis, and wheelchair tennis. It began in 1913 as the International Lawn Tennis Federation and consisted of twelve national associations. It is now affiliated with 211 national tennis associations and six regional associations.
Tennis Betting Types
There are many types of wagers you could bet on, but the most popular bets at tennis betting sites online are the following:
- Tournament outright – this is when you wager on one player to win the whole tournament
- Totals – sportsbooks will predict the number of games or number of sets a match will run for, you can that whether you think the total will be under or over that predicted total
- Winning margin – this option lets you wager on who you think will win a match and by how many games
- Correct score – bet on what you think the final score of the overall match will be
- Tennis Prop bets – this gives you various wagering options that let you predict various aspects of the game – examples include predicting which player will score an ace in a specific match if there will be a tie break, who will win the first set, who will be first to win x number of games, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if a match is postponed?
If a tennis game is postponed, the bet remains until the delayed game takes place. The bet is only void when the game is officially confirmed as canceled.
What are the biggest events in Tennis?
The biggest events are:
- US Open
- Australian Open
- French Open
- Summer Olympic Games
- Davis Cup
- WTA Finals
- ATP Finals
- BNP Paribas – Indian Wells Tennis Masters
- WTA Finals
What are the most popular Tennis wagers?
Most popular wagers for bettors are:
- Tournament outright
- Winning margin
- Correct score
- Tennis props
Which player currently has the most titles?
Novak Djokoviche the World No. 1 now has 61 titles, since winning the 2021 Wimbledon Championship. A "big title" is classed as a win at a Grand Slam championship, a Nitto ATP Finals, an ATP Masters 1000 tournament, or an Olympic singles gold medal.
Which female tennis player has won the most Grand Slam titles?
Serena Williams has won 23 Grand Slam titles, overtaking Steffi Graf after her success at the 2017 Australian Open.